Exhibit of Low Earth Orbit and Solar System
Notecard: Mars Phoenix Lander
Rocket Family
Apollo Lunar Module
The museum exhibition includes lunar landing module, photo galleries, and a larger ring circling the island on which a series of rockets and other spaceflight vehicles are displayed. As I walked around the ring from rocket to rocket, I can witness firsthand the evolution of space exploration technology. In addition, there are numerous examples of media and interactivity such as a solar system simulator, a planetarium, a rocket ride into space.
Inside of Capsule I
Inside of Capsule II
Inside of Capsule III
Open-air Auditorium
The museum offers a number of opportunities for social interaction, including a large open-air auditorium for lectures and presentations and small conference areas. I think the success of this museum is the combination of detailed exhibits, elaborate multimedia displays, and opportunities for interaction.
Telescope - NGC 3982
In today's exploration, I have not only learned all different types of rockets and history of rocketry, but also how museums are illustrative of the diversity of content and experience that can be created in Second Life.









No comments:
Post a Comment