Selfie in Pairs 1900
Notecard: Theatre Sarah Bernhardt
Moulin de la Galette
Walking down the streets of Pairs 1900, there are a number of cafes, nightclubs, museums, period cars, information kiosks, and shops selling fashionable clothing. Pairs 1900 features a small art gallery.
Moulin Rouge
Inside the Moulin Rouge
The entrance of the Moulin Rouge is a place to pick up a few souvenirs and browse old photographic memorabilia. The large elephant stands in the courtyard.
Caroussel 1900
Tour Eiffel
Walking straight down the street of Champs-Elysees, I eventually see the most famous landmark in Pairs - La Tour Eiffel. The base of the tower is surrounded by gardens with sculptures. When I fly to the top of the Eiffel Tower, I find a box of free parachutes for visitors to jump off the top of the tower and parachute to the ground. Unfortunately, I couldn't not get one because of my low internet spped.
Arc De Triomphe
At the end of the Champs-Elysees is the arched landmark - Arc De Tripmphe. The tomb of France's Unknown Soldier is sheltered underneath the arch. It is an eternal flame commemorates the dead of the two world wars.
Cathedrale Notre Dame
Grande Roue
In Pairs 1900, I am encouraged to use an underground Metro station when teleporting to and from the island. I can also drive my own period card, or take a sightseeing bus.
My Car
Tour Bus
Metro
It was a lovely and great experience in Pairs 1900. Come and enjoy its beauty!














No comments:
Post a Comment