Notecard: Spanish Colonial Horses
The Legendary Horses
From the board, I learned that the Spanish colonial horse originally bred by the Spanish approximately 400 years ago. These horses are now facing extinction. They no longer live in Spain, as they were bred by the conquistadors. Later, they became the original horses of the Native Americans. In the 1700's they were the most popular horse on the continent. I think Matoluta Sanctuary good educate the visitors about the importance of conserving the homeland of these beautiful horses in present day.
Elks
Spanish Horses
Badgers Gap
Haskell Ranch
Matoluta Sanctuary offered me a venue for nature, animals and memories. Haskell Ranch brought me back to the early 1900's before it lost in a tornado. And there were so many horses standing in the Horse Faery Circle. I found so many Spanish horses such as 12 year-old Manatou (Spanish Colonial Horse), 1 year-old Tonic (Spanish Mustang), and Kinky lighthouse.
I enjoyed the experience I had in Matoluta Sanctuary. It is time to ride a horse and have fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment