I first did not know what to expect, and did not even know what Second Life was. I felt it was more like a video game. The more involved I realized Second Life was a virtual world that people can create and interact with different people from around the world. We engage in a range of activities for fun and learn.
You cannot believe I was screaming when I saw those amazed masterpieces in International Spaceflight museum: the numerous examples of rich media and interactivity including a solar system simulator, a planetarium, and a rocket ride into space.
With Second Life and new technical skills, I started to see themselves in a real place, and see myself as a confidence actor in this social space. When I walked through this week in Second Life, it really did feel it was real.
Second Life provides us not only can create 3D artifacts and buildings, but also is a social space where people can interact all over the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment